Okta has become de facto for IdaaS (Identity as a Service) and there is no doubt that it has made life easy for Developers and System Administrator managing it.
So if you are tasked to or want to learn about Okta, Okta Developer Account is good to go, You should go for it’s free developer account.
- You can have 5 Apps created, so test your apps and purge them if not needed.
- You can also integrate this with your Active Directory, test other agents.
- If you can reach out to support if you need to enable any additional preview feature, they are very supporting.
How to Subscribe ?
- Navigate to https://developer.okta.com/signup/
- You will receive an email with the temp crdentials and your tenant fqdn, it will start with dev-number.okta.com
Let me know if you have more question on this, Thank you for reading !