- Unable to install RSAT tool via Optional feature or DISM command
It is happening because windows 10 isn’t able to reach out to Microsoft update to install the feature.
– UseWUServer from 1 to 0 temporarily, Once your installation finished, change it back to 1 otherwise windows update will not work via your company’s SCCM server.
- restart windows update service.
Thanks for reading !
Bang on solution…Thanks for sharing brothers…
– Change value for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AU:”UseWUServer” key to 0
– Restart WindowsUpdate service
– Try installing the required capability using DISM cmd (in my case it was the active directory one)
– Change back the reg key to 0
– Restart WindowsUpdate service again
Perfect solution! Thanks much again.
Correction on 4th step of my previous comment: Change back the ”UseWUServer” to 1